Monday, April 8, 2013

Silver studs


I'm guessing by now y'all can tell I have a little obsession with boyfriend jeans and clutches :-) I do own quite a few of both. Lately, I have really been enjoying boyfriend jeans/pants with a tight top and flats... Speaking of clutches, I got this one about 5 years ago in Forever 21 and it has been one of my favorites ever since! The weather is finally getting nicer now so I am excited to wear some of my maxi dresses and skirts soon :-) Have a nice week guys and I'll be back with another springy outfit post soon :-)







French Connection sweater
Armani Exchange t-shirt
H&M jeans
Dolce Vita flats
Forever 21 purse
Saks Fifth Ave sunglasses

2 comments:

  1. Neskutecny!Nekteri by asi rekli,SWAG!!!!! :)
    Uces,kazdy jednotlivy kousek a CELKOVE CHARISMA !
    Proste parada, a opet nezapomenout pochvalit fotografa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dzikes moc :-) tentokrat fotila ali :-)

    ReplyDelete