Monday, March 25, 2013

Coral pants


Really love these pants! I got them in Mango last summer and they had few different colors as well and I never got the others ones. Now I regret it! :-) These pics were taken couple days ago still in Jax Bch, FL ... just having a walk with my friends on the beach ... I have to say it again, I REALLY DO LOVE THIS PLACE! It's just so nice, relaxed and peaceful and my best friends live there too! Now, back to reality, starting today ... Have a nice week everyone and another outfit is coming soon :-)

xxx i.








Hugo Boss sunglasses
Forever 21 top and purse
H&M denim jacket
Mango Pants
Accessorize sandals 

2 comments:

  1. Tak to je pecka ty gate :)) a vubec,cely outfitek, ma to říz a šťávu !!!
    PARADA :))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dzikes marge, ty gate jsou fakt super vid :-)

      Delete